Homeowner’s, Tenant & Renters Insurance In New England

New England Insurance Service offers Homeowner’s and Tenant’s coverage in New York and in all the New England States (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont).

Homeowner's Programs For In-home Child Care Providers

Our homeowner’s and tenants insurance program provides coverage for your home, personal property and personal liability.

We have a specific homeowner’s program for family child care providers who typically have difficulty finding a Homeowner’s Insurance Company to write their insurance.

How to Apply:

Print Application

Complete the print application and mail it to:

New England Insurance Services, Inc.
3 Turkey Hills Rd STE B
East Granby, CT 06026-9564

We welcome you to pre-qualify online or complete the print versions of our Homeowners or Automobile Questionnaires and mail them to the address above.

Please include photographs of the front and back of your home and a copy of your current policy.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Online Enrollment is currently disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 888-845-8288.

Online Application

Complete the online application below:

Learn More About Homeowner's, Tenant & Renters Insurance